Want to reduce the environmental impact of your mailings (while saving money) ?
Communicate takes environmental concerns seriously focusing on reducing the environmental impact of mailings for all our clients.
Let’s get started on saving you money and reducing the impact your mailing has on the environment:
We begin with your data – Communicate reduces waste through:
- Database enhancement – Designed to fix common problems with your data such as all entries in a single field, upper or lower case text formatting and more.
- Data De-duplication – to remove duplicate entries
- PAF cleansing – Makes your address data more accurate and complete
- Suppression Screening – for Deceased, MPS, TPS and Gone Aways
The result of these data services:
- You save money, on wasted print, postage and fulfilment
- You reduce your environmental impact by using less paper, envelopes, polythene & fuel to carry the duplicate and undeliverable mailing items
- You increase the chance of your mail item being delivered, read and acted upon
- You help meet your GDPR responsibilities through more accurate, cleansed data
Next step printing – Communicate reduces waste by:
- Print management solutions to guide you to either digital or litho print depending on the type and quantity of the print run.
- Digital colour printing on demand for letters, leaflets and envelopes for short runs of colour leaflets and letters
- Envelope printing on demand full colour & black/white (We hold stocks of all common sizes ready to print)
- Getting you the best quotes for your litho printing when that is the print solution needed for your mailing.
The Result of these print solutions:
- You reduce your environmental impact by using less paper, envelopes & fuel used to carry it
- You save money on wasted print and envelopes
- You save money on your printing costs
Finally – Saving the environment through the supply chain
- By using Envelopes and paper sourced from FSC & PEFC* supply chains
- By using Monolite™ polythene, which allows for a thinner film that uses less raw material & maintains the required strength
- Monolite™ reduces your carbon footprint by up to 50% compared to traditional LDPE poly
- With no degradation additives in the film it is fully recyclable (Code LDPE 4)
- Monolite™ film will degrade quicker if it is not recycled as its thinner
*(FSC – Forest Stewardship Council, PEFC – Programme for the Endorsement of Forest Certification)